The Phillips AVENT food storage set is a great set of twenty storage cups; they are sturdy, leak proof with a twist on lid for safe storage and transport and have writable surfaces to easily track the dates and content of the cups. The set contains 10 units each of two cup sizes 180ml and 240ml that are ideal from weaning to storing snacks, they are quick and convenient because you can store and feed from the same cup, the cups are stackable which makes them easy to store in the fridge or freezer and they fit inside the Phillips AVENT bottle and baby food warmer.
- Leak Proof
- Microwave Safe
- Twist on lid
- Dishwasher Safe
- Suitable for fridge freezer.
- Includes a recipe booklet in cooperation with Judy More, who is a Dietician and Nutritionist specialising in childhood nutrition.
What is included?
- Lid: 20 pcs
- Pre-sterilised VIA Cup (180 ml/6 oz.) 10 pcs
- Pre-sterilised VIA Cup (240 ml/8 oz.)10 pcs
- Free spoon
- Avent recommend sterilising all Philips AVENT products prior to your first use.
- All non-electric pieces of the Philips AVENT Feeding System can be sterilised with each use. ALL non-electric parts of the Philips AVENT Feeding System are dishwasher safe when secured on the top rack.
- Wash all products with a MILD soap. Do not use anti-bacterial soaps and harsh cleansers.
- Use caution when washing teats; use ONLY your fingers and warm soapy water. Avoid washcloths, sponges and bottle/teats brushes with bristles that may tear the silicone.
Bisphenol A (BPA) is a chemical used primarily in the production of polycarbonate plastics like baby bottles because it is less likely to crack or shatter, which can lead to injuries. Recently some scientists have shared a worry that BPA could leach from the plastic into liquid held in the baby bottle, especially when bottles are heated to extreme temperatures, and the chemical may affect the body, particularly in young children. Therefore, Philips AVENT products are now produced using an alternative material which is BPA free.
Pregnancy and early parenthood is an exciting and challenging time, when it's good to know there is expert advice on hand to help take care of you and your baby. Since 1984, AVENT has been designing and manufacturing products that are inspired by nature and have been developed through extensive research and clinical trials. Now, as part of the Philips Group, the new Philips AVENT will continue to produce innovative solutions that make feeding and caring for your baby's health and safety easier.
Philips AVENT believes that breast feeding is the best method of nutrition for babies and that women should be given as much information and education as possible regarding the benefits of breast milk. Philips AVENT believes that it is every mother’s right to make her own personal decision to how she feeds her baby – bottle, breast or a combination of both - and Philips AVENT will support her in whatever choice she makes.
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.
- Learn more about Philips Avent
- Buy the Philips Avent Toddler Food Storage Set to store your baby's fruit,food,vegetables in a safe and secure place.
- The 10 storage cups and 20 lids that you will be provided with will be essential in storing food for your child especially if you have to travel places.
- You are also provided with a spoon and recipe booklet developed by a child nutrition specialist.
- Read about What You Need to Know About Weaning Your Baby
- Read about Weaning Baby
- Read about Commercial Baby Food