Being stressed or in a hurry can make it more difficult to release milk, and can also affect your milk supply. So feeling comfortable and relaxed really helps. Phillips AVENT’s breast pumps have been designed to increase your comfort when you are pumping. Only Philips AVENT's electric breast pumps have a unique memory feature that learns and continues your personal pumping rhythm for maximum comfort. The gentle-draw vacuum mimics a baby's natural suckling action for comfortable efficacy. The unique, patented soft 5-petal massage cushion is intended to help stimulate natural let-down. Make your life easier by expressing directly into any of Phillips AVENT’s wide range of bottles and storage containers for the fridge or freezer. The Phillips AVENT single electronic breast pump can also be used as a manual breast pump when it's more convenient.
- Sit more comfortably with no need to lean forward
- More comfortable pumping position due to unique design
- More milk in less time
- The perfect time saver for moms
- Choose your most comfortable setting
- Features a gentle stimulation mode and 3 pumping settings
- Gently stimulates natural let down and milk flow
- Soft massage cushion with warm feel
- Easy cleaning due to the small number of separate parts
- Easy operation at the touch of a button
- Intuitive assembly. Easy visual matching of parts
- Compact lightweight design, includes handy travel bag
- Includes our Natural bottle and nipple for natural latch on
Key Features:More comfortable pumping position due to unique design
- The breast pump has a unique design, so your milk flows directly from your breast into the bottle, even when you are sitting up straight. This means you can sit more comfortably when pumping: no need for you to lean forward to make sure all your milk ends up in the bottle. Sitting comfortably and being relaxed when pumping, naturally helps your milk to flow more easily.
- When switched on, the pump automatically starts in gentle stimulation mode to get your milk flowing. Then choose from 3 pumping settings to make milk flow most comfortable for you.
- Our massage cushion has a new soft velvety texture that gives a warm feel to the skin for comfortable, gentle stimulation of your milk flow. During pumping, it gently mimics your baby's suckling for natural let down and clinically proven effectiveness. The soft massage cushion is designed to comfortably fit the majority of moms. Should you need it, a larger size cushion is available separately (availability may vary per country).
- Easy visual matching of parts for intuitive assembly.
- The breast pump has a compact design, which makes it easy to hold and position on your breast. The small, lightweight base unit can easily be place within comfortable reach for full control when pumping. For extra convenience in transport and storage, the tube simply wraps around the base unit. The breast pump comes with a handy travel bag.
- The wide breast shaped nipple promotes natural latch on similar to the breast, making it easy for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding.
- Cleaning is easy, thanks to the small number of separate parts. Your milk will never come into contact with the tubing and base unit. All parts are dishwasher proof, except the electrical parts.
- Simultaneous pumping at both breasts is proven more efficient and may even boost your ability to produce breast milk.
Infinitely variable speed, vacuum and rhythm — no pre-sets
Enjoy complete control over speed, vacuum and rhythm — you can even set the pump to match your baby's own suckling action.
Ultra comfortable and effective
Five soft petal massagers gently flex in and out, working in tandem with the reliable vacuum. This is intended to help stimulate a fast, natural milk flow. Quiet, effortless and portable
Control at your fingertips
Everything that controls the pump is at your fingertips and close to the breast, which means you can make adjustments instantly and intuitively — no need to reach elsewhere.
Pumps more milk faster
Double pumping has been shown to improve milk production. The twin electronic breast pump is the only breast pump designed to maintain the same level of vacuum and control for both pumps, which helps to ensure effective use.
Gentle vacuum mimics baby's suckling for steady milk flow
The gentle-draw vacuum mimics baby's suckling to create a steady milk flow that requires less pumping.
Soft massage cushions trigger natural let-down, like baby
Patented massage cushions flex in and out, replicating baby's suckling action and stimulating a fast, natural let-down
Breast milk is one of the most precious gifts you can give your baby. While it is possible to fully breastfeed your baby for many months, expressing has many benefits you might like to consider.
Expressing offers you much greater flexibility, being a really convenient way of ensuring your baby still receives all of the fantastic nutritional benefits of breast milk when you can’t breastfeed. You may be returning to work, your partner may decide they would like to feed your little one or you may just decide to treat yourself to a long overdue night out.
There are also other practical benefits to expressing that you may not know about. If a baby is too small (premature) or sick to take the breast directly, you can still express your colostrum or breast milk for baby.
Difficulty latching on
If your newborn is failing to latch on for some reason, expressing can help encourage your milk to 'come in' and reduce the need to give formula milk. Ask your midwife for extra help if you are having difficulty getting your baby to take the breast.
Using a pump
When your milk comes in there may be times when your breasts temporarily feel full and a little uncomfortable but baby is not ready to feed. In these instances you can use a pump to give yourself some relief. Later, once breastfeeding is established, expressing can help encourage and build up your milk supply, in addition to your baby suckling. You will then have a store of milk to use as and when you wish.
Expressing milk is really easy with practise, although it is best to wait four to six weeks after the birth to let breastfeeding become established before you start, unless a Healthcare Professional recommends otherwise.
Expressing really can give you the best of both worlds. It ensures your baby always gets the very best in nutritional feeding and at the same time allows you the freedom to choose how.
Pregnancy and early parenthood is an exciting and challenging time, when it's good to know there is expert advice on hand to help take care of you and your baby. Since 1984, AVENT has been designing and manufacturing products that are inspired by nature and have been developed through extensive research and clinical trials. Now, as part of the Philips Group, the new Philips AVENT will continue to produce innovative solutions that make feeding and caring for your baby's health and safety easier.
Philips AVENT believes that breast feeding is the best method of nutrition for babies and that women should be given as much information and education as possible regarding the benefits of breast milk. Philips AVENT believes that it is every mother’s right to make her own personal decision to how she feeds her baby – bottle, breast or a combination of both - and Philips AVENT will support her in whatever choice she makes.
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.
- Learn more about Philips Avent
- Read about Breast Care While Breast Feeding
- Read about Breastfeeding
- Read about Top Tips for Breastfeeding
- Read about Breast Feeding
- Read about Mothers With Milk Build Up Should Know About Mastitis
- There is nothing better you can give your baby than the health-enhancing benefits of breast milk. Philips AVENT's range of breast pumps and accessories have been designed to help you do so for as long as you like, as easily as possible. The revolutionary design of our pumps has been acclaimed by mothers and health professionals worldwide.
- Breast milk is the best nutrition for babies. Exclusive breastfeeding is recommended for the first 6 months of life. Breastfeeding can continue during and beyond the introduction of solid foods.
- When you are breastfeeding, good nutrition is vital for you and your baby. Continue with the varied and healthy diet you were following during pregnancy, and try not to skip meals.
- Combining breast and bottle feeding can affect your breast milk supply unless steps are taken to counteract this.
- If you decide not to breastfeed, this decision may be difficult to reverse if you change your mind.
- If you decide to use infant formula milk, it is vital that the appropriate type of formula is given and that the milk is prepared correctly. Ask your healthcare professional for advice. Milk feeding equipment should be sterilised using an appropriate method for the first 12 months.