• Suitable from birth
• Surface washable only
• All new material content, polyester fibers
• Replaceable batteries 2 x LR44
In her first months, before she learns to grasp objects or sit up, your baby will most appreciate things she can look at and listen to. Her vision will be fuzzy at first and she'll fix on things that are about eight to 14 inches from her eyes. She's drawn to the human face and can recognize yours at about 1 month but she will also enjoy large pictures of faces.
High-contrast patterns and bright colors captivate her because they're the easiest for her to see. She's already learned to appreciate sounds and soft music. Objects that move slowly and produce a gentle sound are far more interesting to her than those that are fixed and silent.
Taf Toys were founded in 1991, their primary focus is to create a uniquely memorable line of developmental toys for babies that incorporate tons of love and excitement. Taf Toys are more than just toys for babies, they are a direct channel of communication from their hearts to you and your baby.
They understand that choosing the right developmental toy for your child is a serious decision. Taf Toys' wide range of products provides you with developmental toys that correspond to your baby's age and that are challenging, fun, and inspire the imagination. All Taf toys are created with the intention to promote your baby's emotional, cognitive, and physical development during their first two years of growth. Their goal is to help your baby establish a foundation for a healthy and happy developmental path.
Taf are also big music fans and strongly believe in the positive contributing factor that music has on a baby's development. Music is commonly recognized as an ideal tool to sooth, entertain, and even stimulate baby's imagination. That's why Taf have created such a wide variety of designs that incorporate diverse melodic styles such as classical, jazz, rock, country and more.
All Taf toys are designed using a multi-perspective approach that incorporates the viewpoint of the baby, the parents, and of course our creative designers. In addition, Taf also utilize the perspectives of psychologists’ so as ensure we target, enhance, stimulate and allow your baby to flourish.
Being parents, Taf fully understand that parents are looking for a toy that will excite their baby while at the same time contain the relevant developmental challenge, as well as safety, quality and value. Taf also believe that the right toy can act as an essential building block in an infant's development process. Therefore, Taf incorporate unsurpassed safety and quality, developmental appropriateness, educational value, and practicality into every single product we produce.
Finally, as designers Taf aim to create innovative toys that spark the imagination, emphasize basic shapes, colors, and richness in form and function.
Delivery CostOn all orders to mainland UK addresses we are able to offer an incentivised carriage charge based on your order value with us as follows:
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.
- Learn more about Taf Toys
- Play is absolutely necessary for development and for your child's social, emotional, physical, and cognitive growth. It's your child's way of learning about his body and the world, and he'll use all five senses to do it, especially in the first year.
- What does this feel like when I touch it? What does this sound like when I squeeze it? What will happen if I push this or pull that? Crawl over there? Pull myself up on this? Explorations is the heart of play, and in your child’s mind any experiment counts, even hurling their dinner off the highchair tray!
- As your child moves into the toddler years, his play will become more imaginative and complex. Through play, he'll exercise key skills and qualities, such as independence, creativity, curiosity, and problem-solving. It can also be an important place to explore feelings and values and develop social skills.
- Taf Toys developmental activity toys are engaging, baby activated play and learning environments that stimulate development of the motor, cognitive and emotional abilities that affect every aspect of baby’s future growth.