The Vicks Gentle Touch behind ear thermometer measures baby’s temperature behind the ear and is gentle enough for a sleeping baby, it is fast, measuring temperature in 1 second, has a memory to track the last eight readings which enables the user to monitor temperature changes accurately and features Fever insight technology where the screen changes colour according to the temperature reading.
• It measures the temperature of the site behind the earlobe in only 1 second
• Special sensor accurately and gently detects heat flow through the skin
• Measures temperature by simply touching behind ear lobe with a soft ring
• 1 sec. reading & Fever InSight function
• Tracks last 8 measurements
• Featuring a washable ring
Colour-coded temperature display helps parents better explain the meaning of temperature to their child. The screen shows:
• Green - if the temperature is normal (36.1°C - 37.1°C)
• Yellow - when the temperature is slightly elevated (37.2°C - 38.2°C)
• Red - alert to indicate a possible fever (38.3°C - 42.8°C)
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.