- Helps develop gross motor skills. Follow-Me Fred invites baby to follow him and encourages her to start crawling. His speed can be adjusted as baby becomes better and faster.
- Enhances cognitive development. Activities that trigger intriguing feedback encourage baby to experiment over and over again, helping her understand causal relationships.
- Fosters emotional intelligence. As babies follow their adorable new friend everywhere, they learn to relate to Follow-Me Fred and his "needs."
- Moves when touched by baby
- Speed control for different crawling stages
- Flexible accordion shape
- Barks to remind baby to come and play
- 3 friendly tunes
- Mirror with beads
- Before baby begins to crawl, place Follow-Me Fred in its circular mode. Alternate between clockwise and counterclockwise.
- Place the toy in front of your baby on the floor and touch it to trigger its movement forward. The cheerful music and slow movement will attract baby's attention and encourage her to reach forward and eventually to start crawling.
8 Months Plus
- Show baby how to make Fred move by tapping it.
- Occasionally, position Fred so it will move toward baby.
Delivery CostOn all orders to mainland UK addresses we are able to offer an incentivised carriage charge based on your order value with us as follows:
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.