The Pretty in Pink Prop Up and Play Mat by Bright Starts features a play mat, tummy time pillow and activity toys. The play mat is softly padded for your baby’s comfort and features a pink themed colour design flower and butterfly illustrations. The tummy time pillow has been shaped and padded to help your baby for extended tummy time play. The pillow provides chest support for your baby whilst encouraging them to lift their head, in turn strengthening their neck and shoulder for good head control and support. The detachable toys are designed to keep your baby entertained and can be attached to the tummy time pillow, meaning additional toys can also be used too.
- Play Mat
- Tummy time pillow
- Detachable activity toys
- Portion of proceeds from this product is donated to breast cancer research
- Suitable from birth
- Soft padded play mat
- Pink colour theme with flowers and cute, friendly illustrated butterflies
- Tummy Time Pillow with 2 toy links and 2 toys
- Water filled teether; helping soothe irritable gums
- Bead chaser; encourages baby’s grasping and motor skills, along with sound sense
- Toys are detachable from the toy links and can be interchanged with other additional activity toys
- Mat Size: L71cm x W51cm
- Play mat and tummy time pillow is machine washable
To learn more about Bright Starts, the history and concept behind the brand, check out our Bright Starts Brand Information page
Delivery CostOn all orders to mainland UK addresses we are able to offer an incentivised carriage charge based on your order value with us as follows:
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.
- Learn more about Bright Starts
- It is important to understand the benefits a play mat or an activity gym can bring to your baby. Check out our information on why your baby should use an activity play mat to learn more about the advantages of these products for your baby's development.
- Read about Why Use a Baby Gym?
- Read about Why Tummy Time is Important
- Read about Why Use an Activity Play Mat?
Products you may also consider