2. Teach your little ones good hand-washing as soon as they are old enough and especially after they use the potty.
3. Always wash and sterilise baby’s bottles, breast feeding equipment, soothers and teethers before using them.
4. Make up infant formula as baby needs it. Don’t store made up bottles of formula in the fridge.
5. Always throw away any unused formula or breast milk after the feed.
6. Routinely wipe down kitchen and play room surfaces, baby’s bath, changing mat and plastic toys with hot soapy water or antibacterial sprays or wipes.
7. Always wash out and disinfect your toddler’s potty as soon as it’s been used.
8. If you use an antibacterial spray or disinfectant leave it on the surface for 5 – 10 minutes to let it work its magic and then wipe clean.
To view our Milton range, click here.